Lindsey Crossmier is a valued contributor to the StructuredSettlements.com team. She brings expertise as a writer dedicated to promoting comprehensive financial education, including around the topic of structured settlements. With a strong foundation in creative writing and editorial skills, Lindsey produces inclusive and informative content that empowers individuals in their pursuit of financial strategies and long-term security.
Lindsey holds a bachelor’s degree in English from the University of Central Florida. In 2023, she furthered her financial knowledge by successfully completing the Financial Markets course offered by Yale University. This comprehensive program provided her with a deep understanding of risk management and behavioral finance principles and helped her to grasp the intricate workings of the U.S. securities, insurance and banking industries.
- Bachelor’s degree in English from the University of Central Florida
- Completed Financial Markets course offered by Yale University
- Established financial writer and researcher
- Edited and authored hundreds of published profiles on Booky Call
- Accepted or rejected pieces for a national literary journal